Use our FAQ page to give you some answers to our most frequently asked questions.
1. How many people are on your team ? Our team currently consists of 32 members including dancers, musicians, and intercessors.
2. Can FHNS minister at my church or event ? Yes ! If you would like to contact us about an upcoming worship event , conference, or missions trip feel free to contact us through our contact us page. Because of our current traveling schedule not all events inquired about will be able to be attended by FHNS. For best results please contact us 9-12mo. before the scheduled event.
3. What is your fee for an event ? Depending on the type of event your inquiring about the donation amount can vary for a group as large as ours. Contact us for specifics.
4. Can you come to my church / congregation to teach ? Yes ! Our S.W.A.T. teachers are open to traveling too different locations to teach dance, choir, art and more.
5. How can I become a member of the team ? All current team openings will be posted on the Ministry Openings page.
7. How can I support the team ? You can make a financial contribution to the ministry through our donations page. All donations go directly to our ministry travel fund or ministry needs fund. You can also find other equipment and items the team needs by reading our Ministry Needs page.